The Star Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Rose

the forum where we discuss stuff

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is really not fair!!!!

Go down 
+5
Captain Emp
TrueDagger
Mean Chaos
XPredator
Lokyr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokyr
Lokyr

This is really not fair!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPmqB6aIck

Those nasty mean trolls are picking on waynopercy06 just because he likes Bratz and Winx Club! That's not fair!!!

check out his sister, tazzaluvzbratz7. An example of fine sisterhood there.

Back to top Go down
XPredator
Administrator
XPredator

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:23 am

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

BLACKbusterCritic has pretty much made his popularity by bashing other ppl, and In my opinion at least I think it's about time it was stopped for good.
Back to top Go down
Mean Chaos
Mean Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 am

XPredator wrote:
For what it's worth, I agree with you.

BLACKbusterCritic has pretty much made his popularity by bashing other ppl, and In my opinion at least I think it's about time it was stopped for good.

yeah, true.
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 am

thanks for supporting me guys! I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Mean Chaos
Mean Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 am

Lokyr wrote:

its ok bro. This forum was originally created to house the destitute, the unpopular and those who had suffered through the throes of the internet.

but please, don't tell anyone about this ok? Every admin and mod is ready to defend the forum from trolls and/or unwelcome intruders, but we don't want to attract attention. (Especially hackers: THAT SITE got hacked by badgers because they were brash and they tried to troll others. It's when you stay quiet that you stay safe).
Back to top Go down
XPredator
Administrator
XPredator

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 am

Mean Chaos wrote:
Lokyr wrote:

its ok bro. This forum was originally created to house the destitute, the unpopular and those who had suffered through the throes of the internet.

but please, don't tell anyone about this ok? Every admin and mod is ready to defend the forum from trolls and/or unwelcome intruders, but we don't want to attract attention. (Especially hackers: THAT SITE got hacked by badgers because they were brash and they tried to troll others. It's when you stay quiet that you stay safe).

QFT. Sweet Silence paid with his modship on THAT SITE for trying to ... speak out against injustice.
Back to top Go down
TrueDagger

TrueDagger

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:37 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
XPredator
Administrator
XPredator

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am

Well, maybe things will get better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
High Administrator
High Administrator
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 am

I deeply disapprove of this, as do you all.
Back to top Go down
https://thestarrose.forumotion.com
Mean Chaos
Mean Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 am

Sweet Silence wrote:

lol. ik u do. Our unity is the strongest thing about us all.

BTW, undercover told quasimodoofnotredame (the dude's gf) to make a vid defending him... which is a start, i suppose
Back to top Go down
Slight

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 am

Mean Chaos wrote:
Sweet Silence wrote:

BTW, undercover told quasimodoofnotredame (the dude's gf) to make a vid defending him... which is a start, i suppose

good good
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:40 am

Slight wrote:
Mean Chaos wrote:
Sweet Silence wrote:

good good

its a chance. it may be all that can be done
Back to top Go down
Wolfie Bwoi
Wolfie Bwoi

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Also, on a related topic, ElRealBoredYoshi whatever his name is was posting some real rude stuff on quasimodoofnotredame's channel (really graphic).

Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Grey Wolf wrote:
Also, on a related topic, ElRealBoredYoshi whatever his name is was posting some real rude stuff on quasimodoofnotredame's channel (really graphic).

I've heard bout this guy.

he's the kind of troll that we moderators like banning.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie Bwoi
Wolfie Bwoi

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:

OMGZZZ U GUYS LIKE BANNING!!!!!! ROFL.

seriously, though, what would you ban him for? (just because there is a wealth of reasons)
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Grey Wolf wrote:
Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:

seriously, though, what would you ban him for? (just because there is a wealth of reasons)

disrespect 2 mods, trolling, or swearing.
Back to top Go down
Leprecon

Leprecon

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:
Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:

rofl
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Leprecon wrote:
Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:
Lokyr wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:

rofl

no seriously. i've seen this guy. he's really nasty and rude, and he swears in almost every single post. He wouldn't last FIVE SECONDS in here before Kendo, Mean Chaos, Sweet Silence, XPred, Trix or me ban him for violation of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Undercover274

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 pm

I just told him wat u said Lokyr. and chernabog135 said "XDD PWND"
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Undercover274 wrote:
I just told him wat u said Lokyr. and chernabog135 said "XDD PWND"

It's the truth lol. Some of that guy's comments that he made on QuasimodoofNotreDame's channel would have earned him an instant IP ban on this forum.

And i'm sure that all the other mods (even Kendo) agree with me on that.

Also, about chernabog135: That guy is EPIC WIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is really not fair!!!!   This is really not fair!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is really not fair!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Rose :: Automotive Discussion :: Games :: XX Games :: Random Section-
Jump to: